What personal information do we collect?
- Identity Data includes first name and last name.
- Contact Data means the data we use to contact you including your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone number.
- Financial Data means the data we use to process your payments for your orders including your payment card details. We do not store or process your card details ourselves.
- Transaction Data means details about transactions you have made on our website including the payments to and from you along with other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data means details about the device(s) you use to access our website including your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username (email address) and password, your login data, purchases or orders made by you, and if you subscribed to our mailing list.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services. This includes your browsing patterns and information such as how long you might spend on one of our webpages and what you look at and for on our website, the click stream to and from our website, page response times and page interaction information such as scrolling, clicks and mouseovers.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
How is your personal information collected?
- Information That You Provide: We receive and store any information that a visitor or customer enters on our website or gives us in any other way (e.g. by interacting with us by post, phone, e-mail or otherwise). This information is used to enhance your experience on our website, to respond to your requests, process your orders and to communicate with you. We do not store or process your credit card details ourselves.
- Automatic Information: As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Usage Data and Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this data by using cookies and other similar technologies. "Cookies" are one example of this type of information. In internet terms, a "cookie" is a text file that websites send to visiting computers/devices to identify the visiting computer/device. Please see our Cookies Policy for further details. We also use third-party website analytics tools such as Google Analytics. These tools collect information about visitor traffic on our website.
How do we use that personal information?
- Register you as a user on our website;
- Manage and/or maintain your user account on our website (if you created one);
- Process and deliver purchases, returns, backorders etc;
- Carry out fraud assessment;
- Communicate with you and provide customer support;
- Comply with legal requirements and industry standards.
- To use data analytics to improve our website, as well as creating targeted ads to find new customers who might also like our products.
How secure is your data?
How long do we keep personal information?
Do we share personal data with any third party?Your privacy is always respected when you shop with aliquo. From time to time we might establish business relationships with other entities whom we believe trustworthy and whose privacy policies are consistent with ours. Your customer information is sometimes shared with such carefully selected partners:
E-commerce provider – our website runs on the Shopify platform.
Email service providers - in order to send you marketing content and transactional emails, we share your details with our email service provider Mailchimp.
Social Media Platforms - we only share information with Social Media platforms using cookies. NEVER your name or e-mail address.
Analytics tools - we use Google Analytics tools to track the way that users interact with our website in order to improve user experience.
Payment providers - in order to process any payments made on our site, Shopify facilitates the sharing of your Financial Data with payment providers. Your credit card details are not stored.
Delivery providers - in order to package and mail your orders to you, it is necessary to share your information with delivery providers. Our current delivery provider is the international postal system.
By visiting this website with your browser settings adjusted to allow cookies, you are consenting to aliquo using cookies for the purposes outlined below in order to provide you with a fully functional shopping experience.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file which is downloaded and stored on your computer or mobile device by websites that you visit. Where cookie technology is not available, an anonymous identifier may be used. An anonymous identifier is a random string of characters used for the same purposes as a cookie.
Your browser accesses the cookie file only when you visit the website that generated it. This helps to ease your navigation by automatically logging you in and remembering things like your preferences and what’s in your shopping basket.
The information stored within any given cookie can only be accessed by the website that created it and cookies are limited to communicating only the information that you have disclosed to the site.
We use the following types of cookie:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website or use a shopping cart.
- Analytics cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors, which websites they might have come from, and to see how they move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works.
- Marketing cookies. These allow us to understand the performance of ads and newsletters.
How do I control Strictly Necessary cookies?
You can use your browser settings to control whether or not we set Strictly Necessary cookies. More information on your browser settings is provided at the bottom of this page. Please be aware that Strictly Necessary cookies are critical to the working of the site. If you choose to disable cookies from this site, the functionality of the site will be greatly reduced.
How do I control Analytics cookies?
We use Google to provide our analytics data. You can read more about how Google Analytics treats your data at: Google: Safeguarding your data.
Additionally, you can control how cookies are set using your browser settings. See at the bottom of this page for more information on managing cookies.
The list below details the cookies used on our website. We have outlined who sets these cookies and their purpose. If the Party reads something other than 'aliquo', these are our third party business partners who help us to enhance your browsing experience.
|Marketing||Social Media plugins||
Sites such as Facebook and Pinterest, serve cookies in order to be able to share and discuss aliquo’s products on social networks.
|Marketing||Mailchimp||Mailchimp automatically place single pixel gifs, also known as web beacons, in every email sent by us. This enable us to recognise when subscribers have opened an email or clicked certain links.|
Sharing with social networks
If you use the buttons that allow you to share products and content with your friends via social networks like Pinterest and Facebook, these companies may set a cookie on your computer memory. Find out more about these here:
If cookies aren't enabled on your computer, it will mean that your shopping experience on our website will be limited to browsing and researching; you won't be able to add products to your basket or buy them. To enable and manage cookies, you can use your browser to do this. Each browser is different, so check the 'Help' menu of your particular browser (or your mobile phone's handset manual) to learn how to change your cookie preferences.