One of my favourite colour combinations at the moment seems to be emerald & blush. There's something about those particular shades of deep teal and light pink together that's both striking and subtle. It works particular well in interior design, but if you can't change your home decor every time you crush on a new colour (I definitely can't, I'd have to get the movers in every week!!) then not to worry, we've got emerald & blush all over the new Playtime jewellery collection for you!
Here's a little emerald & blush moodboard to get your creative juices flowing...
Credits (clockwise from top left):
1. Flaming trailer park sign - via Pinterest (cannot find the original author unfortunately, I tried everything!)
2. Yalta foyer illustration by Supaform studio
3. Illustration by Pablo Maffezini
4. Pink “Lake Hillier,” Western Australia - via Pinterest - photographer unknown (if this is you let me know!)
5. Monstera plant on pink wall - photo by apartmentf15 on Instagram
6. Digital collage by Tom Abbiss Smith
7. Calliope high neck jumpsuit by Anthropologie
8. Green and pink still life by Axel Oswith
10. Des Petits Hauts AW17 lookbook